• I am not sure if my order went through?
For a successful order, you should have received a confirmation number and / or confirmation email. You can also login to your account and check the User Menu > Order > Order History.
• How can I print my tickets?
When you complete the purchase, assuming that you have selected e-tickets as delivery method:
- You will see the tickets on the confirmation page and can print them directly
- In the confirmation email that you have received, there is a link to the "Print Tickets Page"
- You can login to your account and print tickets from: User Menu > Tickets > Print Tickets
• I received several charges on my credit card but purchased only once!
1- Check the User menu > Tickets > My Tickets to make sure your purchase went through only once. If you have purchased more than once, you may want to return them.
2- If you have submitted your transaction with a wrong billing address, the AVS (address verification system used by credit card processors to avoid fraud), will reject your payment but puts a temporary hold on the amount, also know as "authorization". Authorization is not a charge and will go away from your statement in a few days. Check your statement again in a few days and they should be gone.
• Do I need to print my e-tickets or can I show on my phone?
Most events accept mobile tickets while some others don't. Unless clearly mentioned in the event or the delivery method, you should try to print your tickets.
• I need to change my delivery method?
Contact us and we may be able to change your delivery method
• I need to change my seat or performance (I got the wrong tickets)?
If the return policy of the event allows returns, you can use the User menu > Tickets > return Tickets to return your tickets for "Store credit" and purchase your new tickets. Your store credit will get applied on the check out page.
Otherwise you can contact us and in some cases we may be able to exchange the tickets for you.
• I didn't receive a confirmation email or invoice?
First check your spam folder. If the email is not there, you have probably entered an invalid email address or you are using a system that blocks our emails.
To view, print or receive the confirmation and email as an invoice use the User menu > Orders > Order History and click on the icon for the invoice.
• I forgot my password? How do I sign in?
You can simply reset your password if you have entered the correct email address. Simply click on the sign in button, click on "Forgot password", wait a few minutes till you receive the password recovery code in your email and change your password.
• I cannot sign in and I don't get any emails from you. No welcome email, no password recovery and no confirmation email?
You have probably signed up with a wrong email address or have had a typo in your email address. You should probably sign up again with the correct email address. However, if you need to sign in to your account, you can contact us, send us your name and email address and we try to find your account and provide the actual email that you have signed up with. Using that email address you can sign in but you should probably sign up with your correct email address for further purchases.
INFORMATION THAT MUSIC AND PLAY MAY COLLECT
When you or other users of Music and Play sites and services provide information to us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address and may also combine it with the information that was received from different sources. If such information is provided to us, while you or others using Music and Play site, in some other form or manner, or from our business partners and from other third parties, we may collect personnel information.
OTHER INFORMATION AND METHODS THAT MAY BE USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT MUSIC AND PLAY WEBSITE
- The Dreams of Broadway ticket sever logs automatically collect certain information such as the date and time of your visit , the type and language of your browser and your IP address, in order to help Music and Play to track movements of you and other users of Music and Play sites for the purpose of understanding their needs.
- In order to facilitate your access to Dreams of Broadway ticketing and to personalize your online usage of our site, we may assign your computer one or two cookies.
- In order to improve and customize our services and promotional methods, we may use standard ordinary internet tools which could collect information and track your use of the Dreams of Broadway ticketing site.
INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR FOLLOWING PURPOSES;
The information you provide may be used for the following purposed:
- To facilitate the use of our services and products,
- To process your orders, manage and keep track of your Music and Play account,
- To prevent illegal transactions on Music and Play website and identify fraudulent use or users of our products and services,
- To apply and enforce Music and Play terms and conditions of use,
INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH FOLLOWING PARTIES;
We, at Music and Play do not share personal information with others, unless we inform our users in advance and if, on limited occasions (as described below) we share such information our users would have the right to opt out.
We may share personal information with:
- Credit card companies and their partners for process of payments,
- Other legal agencies, in order to protect our users and prevent fraudulent transactions and misuse of our website.
RIGHT TO DECIDE
You have the right to decide :
- To decline receiving promotional messages, up-dates, emails and news from Music and Play by sending us an email,
- To refuse or delete cookies and change your settings, even though our website may not be able to provide you with all features of our website,
- To refuse providing personal information. This might be resulted in non-availability of certain features or services of Music and Play to you.
In order to protect personal information of our users against unauthorized intervention, access, or misuse, Music and Play takes necessary protective and security measures.
UPDATE OF PRIVCY POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US