Event Information



A Night For Sight

The MacEwan Pre-Optometry Club in conjunction with the UofA Cnib Youth Committee are holding a fundraiser on behalf of the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)! CNIB exists to provide programs and services to individuals facing vision loss. Only 30% of vision rehabilitation is covered by the government, while the other 70% relies on charitable donation.

Buy tickets to the end of the week celebration, "A Night for Sight ", being held at Hudons Canadas Pub - Whyte Ave starting at 8:00pm on Fri. Feb.26, 2016. Tickets are $10 each, and include:

- Free entry along with $5 off food/drinks for the night at the event.

- Entry into daily raffles for gift certificates worth $50 to Cognac Optical on Whyte Ave.

- Entry to Win the Grand Prize of "Free Lenses for Life"! (you will need to have an annual eye exam at Cognac Optical and they will replace your glasses lenses for you for your entire life!), worth well over $1000.00!

- Other prizes include polarized sunglasses, giftcards, David's Tea packages, etc.

Funds raised will be going towards a great cause, so please come out to support and have a good time! If you are interested, you may purchase tickets online.

Tickets are not available any more on MacEwan Pre-Optometry. You may be able to buy tickets at the venue if available.

Returns Policy:

All sales are final (No returns)

Ticketing and box-office solution powered by: Ticketor (Ticketor.com) by NARSIS Dev. Ticketor reviews and ratings powered by TrustedViews.org Powered by: Ticketor by NARSIS Dev.
Powered by Ticketor by Narsis Dev
Designed by Narsis Dev.

We just sent an email to . Check your email and the spam folder to get the code we sent you, then enter it here and choose a new password.

Sign in or sign up, so you can manage and print your tickets at any time.

New user? Sign up Have an account? Sign in
You will receive order confirmation & tickets at this email.
Enter your name as it appears on your ID. You may be asked to show your ID to get admitted to the event.
We may need to call you in case an event is cancelled.
We never spam you and you can always unsubscribe easily.

I am over 18 years old and have read and accept all the terms and conditions.

Minimum 5 characters.
Send the Email again