• I am not sure if my order went through?
For a successful order, you should have received a confirmation number and / or confirmation email. You can also login to your account and check the User Menu > Order > Order History.
• How can I print my tickets?
When you complete the purchase, assuming that you have selected e-tickets as delivery method:
- You will see the tickets on the confirmation page and can print them right away
- In the confirmation email that you have received, there is a link to the "Print Tickets"
- You can login to your account and print tickets from: User Menu > Tickets > Print Tickets
• I received several charges on my credit card but purchased only once!
1- Check the User menu > Tickets > My Tickets to make sure your purchase went through only once. If you have purchased more than once, you may want to return the duplicates.
2- If you have submitted your transaction with a wrong billing address, the AVS (address verification system used by credit card processors to avoid fraud), will reject your payment but puts a temporary hold on the amount, also known as "authorization". Authorization is not a charge and will go away from your statement in a few days. Check your statement again in a few days and they should be gone.
• Do I need to print my e-tickets or can I show on my phone?
Most events accept mobile tickets while some others don't. Unless clearly mentioned in the event or the delivery method, you should try to print your tickets.
• I need to change my delivery method?
Contact us and we may be able to change your delivery method
• I need to change my seat or performance (I got the wrong tickets)?
If the returns policy of the event allows returns, you can use the User menu > Tickets > Return Tickets to return your tickets for "Store credit" and purchase the new set of tickets. Your store credit will get applied on the checkout page.
Otherwise you can contact us. We may be able to exchange the tickets for you.
• I didn't receive a confirmation email or invoice?
First check your spam folder. If the email is not there, you have probably entered an invalid email address or you are using a system that blocks our emails.
To view, print or receive the confirmation and email as an invoice use the User menu > Orders > Order History and click on the icon for the invoice.
• I forgot my password? How do I sign in?
You can simply reset your password if you have entered the correct email address. Simply click on the sign in button, click on "Forgot password", wait a few minutes till you receive the password recovery code in your email and change your password.
• I cannot sign in and I don't get any emails from you. No welcome email, no password recovery and no confirmation email?
You have probably signed up with a wrong email address or have had a typo in your email address. You should probably sign up again with the correct email address. However, if you need to sign in to your account, you can contact us, send us your name and email address and we try to find your account and provide the actual email that you have signed up with. Using that email address, you can sign in but you should probably sign up with your correct email address for further purchases.