INFORMATION THAT AGAPE THEATRE MAY COLLECT
When you or other users of Agape Theatre sites and services provide information to us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address and may also combine it with the information that was received from different sources. If such information is provided to us, while you or others using Agape Theatre site, in some other form or manner, or from our business partners and from other third parties, we may collect personal information.
OTHER INFORMATION AND METHODS THAT MAY BE USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT AGAPE THEATRE WEBSITE
- Agape Theatre server logs automatically collect certain information such as the date and time of your visit, the type and language of your browser and your IP address, in order to help Agape Theatre to track movements of you and other users of Agape Theatre sites for the purpose of understanding their needs.
- In order to facilitate your access to Agape Theatre website and to personalise your online usage of our site, we may assign your computer one or two cookies.
- In order to improve and customise our services and promotional methods, we may use standard ordinary internet tools which could collect information and track your use of Agape Theatre website.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
Agape Theatre observes the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPA) and does not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
If such information is ever collected by Agape Theatre, it will be in compliance with COPA.
ADVERTISEMENTS OF OTHER COMPANIES ON AGAPE THEATRE WEB SITE
- Other networks or companies may be allowed to advertise on Agape Theatre websites. However, Agape Theatre will not provide any personal information to these advertisers or companies.
- It is important to note that if you decide to use or interact with any third-party advertiser/s on our websites, you must be cautious and aware that these advertisers may use their own tracking tools and methods ( e.g. cookies etc.) to collect information, including information about you and the computer you used to view or interaction with them.
- Please note that there is an organisation called the “Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)” to which, some of our advertisers and companies are a member. This network provides consumers with the option and ability to opt-out of being targeted by all members of NAI. You may visit their website at: www.networkadvertising.org and exercise your right to opt-out and stop being targeted for further advertisements.
- Please exercise caution when using our website to communicate with other third-parties, especially when you provide information about yourself or another person. In doing so, please bear in mind that Agape Theatre does not have the ability to control who may read your postings or what they may do with the information you provide. We reiterate the necessity to use care and caution in posting your personal information.
INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR FOLLOWING PURPOSES;
The information you provide may be used for the following purpose(s):
- To provide you and other users with the requested services or products,
- To facilitate the use of our services and products,
- To process your orders, manage and keep track of your Agape Theatre account,
- To prevent illegal transactions on Agape Theatre website and identify fraudulent use or users of our products and services,
- To better understand your priorities and customise promotional contents and advertisements, accordingly,
- To research and evaluate the quality of our services/ products to enhance our services,
- To apply and enforce Agape Theatre terms and conditions of use,
INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH FOLLOWING PARTIES;
We, at Agape Theatre do not share personal information with others, unless we inform our users in advance and if, on limited occasions (as described below) we share such information our users would have the right to opt out.
We may share personal information with:
- Organizers and producers of the events who are involved in the production or sponsoring the event, including but not limited to the venues, promoters, talents, performers and their representatives/ agents,
- Credit card companies and their partners for process of payments as well as other providers of services to Agape Theatre,
- Our business partners who may offer you their products and services,
- Other legal agencies, in order to protect our users and prevent fraudulent transactions and misuse of our website.
Non-personal information may be combined and shared with advertisers and others.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE
You have the right to decide:
- To decline receiving promotional messages, updates, emails and news from Agape Theatre by sending us an email,
- To refuse or delete cookies and change your settings, even though our website may not be able to provide you with all features of our website,
- To refuse providing personal information. This might result in non-availability of certain features or services of Agape Theatre to you.
PPROTECTIVE MEASURES WE TAKE
In order to protect the personal information of our users against unauthorized intervention, access, or misuse, Agape Theatre takes necessary protective and security measures.
UPDATE OF PRIVCY POLICY
SOCIAL MEDIA AND ADVERTISING
Please note that Agape Theatre may take photos, video, and/or audio recording at our performances and events. Audience members may be captured in these recordings, which may be used on social media, our website, and/or in other advertising initiatives. By attending Agape Theatre events, you consent that your likeness may be used by Agape Theatre for these purposes.
HOW TO CONTACT US