INFORMATION THAT LONDON THEATRE NEWS MAY COLLECT
When you or other users of London Theatre News sites and services provide information to us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address and may also combine it with the information that was received from different sources. If such information is provided to us, while you or others using London Theatre News site, in some other form or manner, or from our business partners and from other third parties, we may collect personnel information.
OTHER INFORMATION AND METHODS THAT MAY BE USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT LONDON THEATRE NEWS WEBSITE
- London Theatre News sever logs automatically collect certain information such as the date and time of your visit , the type and language of your browser and your IP address, in order to help London Theatre News to track movements of you and other users of London Theatre News sites for the purpose of understanding their needs.
- In order to facilitate your access to London Theatre News website and to personalize your online usage of our site, we may assign your computer one or two cookies.
- In order to improve and customize our services and promotional methods, we may use standard ordinary internet tools which could collect information and track your use of London Theatre News website.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
London Theatre News observes the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPA) and does not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
If such information be ever collected by London Theatre News, it will be in compliance with COPA.
ADVERTISEMENTS OF OTHER COMPANIES ON LONDON THEATRE NEWS WEB SITE
- Other networks or companies may be allowed to advertise on London Theatre News
websites. However, London Theatre News will not provide any personal information to these advertisers or companies.
- It is important to note that if you decide to use or interact with any third
party advertiser/s on our websites, you must be cautious and aware that these advertisers may use their own tracking tools and methods ( e.g. cookies etc.) to collect information, including information about you and the computer you used to view or interaction with them.
- Please note that there is an organization called the “Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)” to which, some of our advertisers and companies are a member . This network provides consumers with the option and ability to opt-out of being targeted by all members of NAI. You may visit their website at: www.networkadvertising.org and exercise your right to opt-out and stop being targeted for further advertisements.
- Please exercise your out-most caution when using our website to communicate with other third-party especially, when you provide information about yourself or another person . In doing so, please bear in mind that London Theatre News does not have the ability to control who may read your postings or what they may do with the information you provide. We reiterate the necessity to use care and caution in posting your personal information.
INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR FOLLOWING PURPOSES;
The information you provide may be used for the following purposed:
- To provide you and other users with the requested services or products,
- To facilitate the use of our services and products,
- To process your orders, manage and keep track of your London Theatre News account,
- To prevent illegal transactions on London Theatre News website and identify fraudulent use or users of our products and services,
- To better understand your priorities and customize promotional contents and advertisements, accordingly,
- To research and evaluate the quality of our services/ products to enhance our services,
- To apply and enforce London Theatre News terms and conditions of use,
INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH FOLLOWING PARTIES;
We, at London Theatre News do not share personal information with others, unless we inform our users in advance and if, on limited occasions (as described below) we share such information our users would have the right to opt out.
We may share personal information with:
- Organizers and producers of the events who are involved in the production or sponsoring the event, including but not limited to the venues, promoters, talents, performers and their representatives/ agents,
- Credit card companies and their partners for process of payments as well as other providers of services to London Theatre News,
- Our business partners who may offer you their products and services,
- Other legal agencies, in order to protect our users and prevent fraudulent transactions and misuse of our website.
Non-personal information may be combined and shared with advertisers and others.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE
You have the right to decide :
- To decline receiving promotional messages, up-dates, emails and news from London Theatre News by sending us an email,
- To refuse or delete cookies and change your settings, even though our website may not be able to provide you with all features of our website,
- To refuse providing personal information. This might be resulted in non-availability of certain features or services of London Theatre News to you.
PPROTECTIVE MEASURES WE TAKE
In order to protect personal information of our users against unauthorized intervention, access, or misuse, London Theatre News takes necessary protective and security measures.
UPDATE OF PRIVCY POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US