• I am not sure if my order went through?
For a successful order, you should have received a confirmation number and / or confirmation email. You can also login to your account and check the User Menu > Order > Order History.
• How can I print my tickets?
When you complete the purchase, assuming that you have selected e-tickets as delivery method:
- You will see the tickets on the confirmation page and can print them directly
- In the confirmation email that you have received, there is a link to the "Print Tickets Page"
- You can login to your account and print tickets from: User Menu > Tickets > Print Tickets
• I received several charges on my credit card but purchased only once!
1- Check the User menu > Tickets > My Tickets to make sure your purchase went through only once. If you have purchased more than once, you may want to return them.
2- If you have submitted your transaction with a wrong billing address, the AVS (address verification system used by credit card processors to avoid fraud), will reject your payment but puts a temporary hold on the amount, also known as "authorization". Authorization is not a charge and will go away from your statement in a few days. Check your statement again in a few days and they should be gone.
• Do I need to print my e-tickets or can I show on my phone?
Most events accept mobile tickets while some others don't. Unless clearly mentioned in the event or the delivery method, you should try to print your tickets.
• I need to change my delivery method?
Contact us and we may be able to change your delivery method
• I need to change my seat or performance (I got the wrong tickets)?
If the return policy of the event allows returns, you can use the User menu > Tickets > return Tickets to return your tickets for "Store credit" and purchase your new tickets. Your store credit will get applied on the checkout page.
Otherwise you can contact us and in some cases, we may be able to exchange the tickets for you.
• I didn't receive a confirmation email or invoice?
First check your spam folder. If the email is not there, you have probably entered an invalid email address or you are using a system that blocks our emails.
To view, print or receive the confirmation and email as an invoice use the User menu > Orders > Order History and click on the icon for the invoice.
• I forgot my password? How do I sign in?
You can simply reset your password if you have entered the correct email address. Simply click on the sign in button, click on "Forgot password", wait a few minutes till you receive the password recovery code in your email and change your password.
• I cannot sign in and I don't get any emails from you. No welcome email, no password recovery and no confirmation email?
You have probably signed up with a wrong email address or have had a typo in your email address. You should probably sign up again with the correct email address. However, if you need to sign in to your account, you can contact us, send us your name and email address and we try to find your account and provide the actual email that you have signed up with. Using that email address, you can sign in but you should probably sign up with your correct email address for further purchases.
INFORMATION THAT VALLEYOFTHEWINE.COM MAY COLLECT
When you or other users of ValleyoftheWine.com sites and services provide information to us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address and may also combine it with the information that was received from different sources. If such information is provided to us, while you or others using ValleyoftheWine.com site, in some other form or manner, or from our business partners and from other third parties, we may collect personnel information.
OTHER INFORMATION AND METHODS THAT MAY BE USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT VALLEYOFTHEWINE.COM WEBSITE
- ValleyoftheWine.com sever logs automatically collect certain information such as the date and time of your visit , the type and language of your browser and your IP address, in order to help ValleyoftheWine.com to track movements of you and other users of ValleyoftheWine.com sites for the purpose of understanding their needs.
- In order to facilitate your access to ValleyoftheWine.com website and to personalize your online usage of our site, we may assign your computer one or two cookies.
- In order to improve and customize our services and promotional methods, we may use standard ordinary internet tools which could collect information and track your use of ValleyoftheWine.com website.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
ValleyoftheWine.com observes the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPA) and does not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
If such information be ever collected by ValleyoftheWine.com, it will be in compliance with COPA.
INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH FOLLOWING PARTIES;
We, at ValleyoftheWine.com do not share personal information with others, unless we inform our users in advance and if, on limited occasions (as described below) we share such information our users would have the right to opt out.
We may share personal information with:
- Organizers and producers of the events who are involved in the production or sponsoring the event, including but not limited to the venues, promoters, talents, performers and their representatives/ agents,
- Credit card companies and their partners for process of payments as well as other providers of services to ValleyoftheWine.com,
- Our business partners who may offer you their products and services,
- Other legal agencies, in order to protect our users and prevent fraudulent transactions and misuse of our website.
Non-personal information may be combined and shared with advertisers and others.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE
You have the right to decide :
- To decline receiving promotional messages, up-dates, emails and news from ValleyoftheWine.com by sending us an email,
- To refuse or delete cookies and change your settings, even though our website may not be able to provide you with all features of our website,
- To refuse providing personal information. This might be resulted in non-availability of certain features or services of ValleyoftheWine.com to you.
PPROTECTIVE MEASURES WE TAKE
In order to protect personal information of our users against unauthorized intervention, access, or misuse, ValleyoftheWine.com takes necessary protective and security measures.
UPDATE OF PRIVCY POLICY
PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA
As the resident of California, you have the right to request information from us concerning the way we share certain types of personal information with others for the purpose of mail advertising. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information;
1- The types and categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their mail marketing during the previous year.
2- The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed,
HOW TO CONTACT US