Welcome to Ticketor Demo!
The purpose of this site is to demonstrate how a Ticketor-base website may look like, how the assigned seat and general admission events work and what is the end-user experience. Obviously, each website may look different based on their design and configuration.
This site allows you to purchase tickets to any of the following events using a fake credit card and even print e-tickets. You will be able to pick your seat for the assigned seat events.
Each event demonstrates different settings:
- Some are assigned seat, some are general admission and some are dinner style.
- Each event offers different price levels and some also offer price variations to offer discounted price to students, kids or senior citizens.
- Some charge extra for service charges and some don't Each event or even price level has a different service charge.
- Some accept returns under some terms and after some deduction and some other accept no returns.
- Some offer a couple delivery method while some other offer a variety of delivery methods.
- The design of e-tickets and their color, varies from event to event and price level to price level.
- Some offer promo codes (coupons) to offer some discount
- Some use videos as well as flyers in their info page.
Some points to pay attention to:
- The site is designed to the owner taste
- The site owner is collecting the sales money using their own merchant account and PayPal.
- They have full control over the service charges, delivery charges, price levels and they can change it at any time
- They can decide what delivery methods to offer for each event and if and under what conditions they may accept returns
- You can invite all your Facebook friends to each event in just one click
To test the functionality and purchase tickets, do not use a real credit card on this site. Instead use the following information:
Credit card number: 4111-1111-1111-1111 (without dashes)
Expiration date: 01/2018
Billing Zip code: 12345
Billing Address: Anything